Re: An inconsistency or not?

Thanks to all who replied with helpful discussions.
Now, I can conclude that any two individuals with different names can be
thought of as being equal if there's a set of sentences that entails the
equality of the two, even though there's no explicit assertion that they are
equal.

Now I can see the above conclusion is quite obvious. But then, I think it
suggests many difficult cases for which inference rules cannot easily be
written. Consider the following entailment. (I guess this entailment is
correct.)

A rdf:type owl:Class.
B rdf:type owl:Class.
C rdf:type owl:Class.
D rdf:type owl:Class.
A owl:intersectionOf [B, C, D].
A owl:equivalentClass B.

--->

A owl:equivalentClass C.
A owl:equivalentClass D.
B owl:equivalentClass C.
B owl:equivalentClass D.
C owl:equivalentClass D.

Can any OWL reasoner do this kind of entailment? I'm curious to know, as I'm
experiencing a lot of difficulty due to the cases like above in revising a
set of OWL inference rules for my production rule engine.

Cheers,
Minsu Jang