Re: Frequency List of resources and properties

This is one of the works planned  in our Group. Hopefully, the statistics will be given around Oct. this year.

Frankly,  your list is not fit with my intuition.

Intuitively, the following classes and properties have high frequency of use

rdfs:Class
rdf:Property

rdfs:subClassOf
rdfs:domain
rdfs:range
rdfs:subPropertyOf

BTW,  the statistics model ( and objectives) is not easy to established,  and the ontoloy capturing  is also a hard stuff.

Any comment is welcome!

Yuzhong Qu