Survey on semantic-web@w3.org

From: Jeremy Wong <jeremy@miko.hk>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:53:33 +0800
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear all,

I would like to do a survey on this mailing list, in order to see the semantic web market worldwide. It would be grateful if you can give a helping hand on this.

To do the survey, please reply this message and fill in the survey triples as I demonstrated below.

Thanks and regards,
Jeremy

--
Sample survey triples:

@prefix survey: <http://example.org/2005/survey#> .

[]
  survey:name "Jeremy Wong" ;
  survey:birthYear "1980" ;
  survey:country "Hong Kong, China" ;
  survey:organization "City University of Hong Kong" ;
  survey:role "Undergraduate Student" .

--
Alternate survey triples:

@prefix survey: <http://example.org/2005/survey#> .
@prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> .
@prefix country: <http://www.daml.org/2001/09/countries/iso#> .

[]
  survey:name "Jeremy Wong"^^xsd:string ;
  survey:birthYear "1980"^^xsd:year ;
  survey:country country:HK ;
  survey:organization <http://www.cs.cityu.edu.hk/> ;
  survey:role "Undergraduate Student"^^xsd:string .