Re: Tag ontology RFC

Richard,

It's hard for me to grok an ontology by just looking at text, so i
mentographed it; see  http://robustai.net/folksonomy/Tag-ontology.html
.  Then too its nice to see an example of it use used in a real
Tagging; see
http://robustai.net/folksonomy/aTagging.html

You might want to compare the example with the RSS feed that you get
back from delicious,  (see the RSS button at the bottom of the page
for that tag).   After working with this i am pretty convinced that a
Tagging is a RSS item.

I think that "taggedWithTag" and "tag"  are arrows drawn in the wrong
direction.  I suggest staying close (if not identical) to the RSS.  I
drew the arrows that i would prefer in red.

If you like my choce of "tags.ontology", you might tag you items with
it and we can use del.icio.us to focus this discussion.

Thanks for the dialogue
Seth Russell

--
Seth Russell