Re: Constraining Collections?

A good point.

In fact,   neither rdfs:member nor rdf:_nn (and rdf:Seq) are within OWL DL.

In other words, these vocabulary have no formal definitions and meanings in OWL DL.

Most RDF(S) vocabulary cannot be used within OWL DL. See the OWL Semantics and Abstract Syntax document [OWL S&AS] for details.  (As pointed out in Section "8.2 OWL DL" , see  http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/)

BTW, An Index of Vocabulary (Informative) is given in OWL S&AS.

Yuzhong Qu