Re: true/false in RDF?

Imho, there is no such thing as "semantic meaning".  There is only
semantic meaning to some agent(s).    It is just as easy to make some
agent respond to

    "<http://foobar/page.html>  <urn:myterms:isCached>   true"

as it is to the URI form or the typed literal form.   The "right way"
is the fastest way that gets lots of different developers using the
same form.

Sigh ...

thispost  assertcontext  rdf, folksonomy, sementic+web, semenglish.

Seth+Russell
aka Bozo+Faust;
blog <http://bozofaust.blogspot.com/>, <http://can-you-hear-me.org/>.

--