Web Resources and WS-Resources

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:22:54 +0100
To: discuss@globus.org, public-sws-ig@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org

I've had a crack at a compare & contrast on resources as seen from the
RDF/Semantic Web point of view and those described in WS-Resource,
(one of the Web Service Resource Framework specs that is being
developed/adopted by the grid community). It's a long weblog post with
quite a few links, so I'll point rather than paste:

http://gridreporter.com/entry/1234000493034122/

Bit of background - I recently decided it was time I had a look at
Grid Computing, soon after (rather conveniently) an opportunity came
up to report on developments in the field in a weblog. I'm still new
to this stuff, so apologies for any blatant ignorance.

While I'm here I might as well do a little blog-pimping - if anyone
has any news or pointers to useful resources broadly related to grids
I'd be very grateful to hear from you.

Blog home: http://gridreporter.com
RSS feed: http://gridreporter.com/rss.xml

Cheers,