Re: Is it a semantic problem?

Yes, blank nodes can be used to find relations between to statement,
however it seams to me that this is more like a hack than an actual
solution. :-) Sorry about that, I guess I expected something else. :-)

As far as I can see, when dealing with RDF data, we should design the
statements, not the actual structure of the XML file. I guess this
will be a big problem for many XML developers.

However, I wonder, what it will be the best way to create sort of
relationship between statements. Anyone?

Thanks!