Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Jastor v1.0: Typesafe, Ontology-driven RDF Access from Java

Great! there is a big need for binding SW to actual code in a
maintainable way.
Questions, can i add my own methods to the generated classes? iif so,
can i  have some form of multiple inheritance on the added methods?
if so do i keep my added methods somehow if i change the ontology (is
there some form of 2 way?)
if not so, are these features which you forsee as addable and what's
your take on their utility? (that is, am i asking for something that
your experience shows completely unecessary? i'd think not i'd like to
add a "to string" methods to the generated classes for examples)

Giovanni