Re: URI ends with #

From: Jeremy Wong <jeremy@miko.hk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:45:28 +0800
To: "Chris Purcell" <cjp39@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>

"Two RDF URI references are equal if and only if they compare as equal,
character by character, as Unicode strings" [1]

It is actually a Simple String Comparison [2].

Another point is that, the meaning of a fragment is scheme dependent.

I don't know whether an empty fragid reference the entire document either.

Regards,
Jeremy Wong

--
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210/#dfn-URI-reference
[2] RFC3986, Section 6.2.1.  Simple String Comparison