RE: RDF and News [was: RDF and (old) Atom discussion]

Hi Karl,

> Misha,
>
> Le 05-07-23 à 13:31, Misha Wolf a écrit :
> > Note that the News Metadata Framework [1] from the International
> > Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC) [2] is based on RDF.  We
> > are working with the RDF-in-XHTML Task Force on the details.
>
> Misha I plan to review your documents as I have done for the
> requirements document. Do you know if the language handles media
> enclosures?

Certainly.  The relevant documents are:

-  News Structure Model Document (6 July 2005)

-  News Metadata Framework Technical Specification (6 July 2005)

-  Common Components Library Specification (13 July 2005)

all available at:

-  http://www.iptc.org/dev/

Useful presentations available on the same page are:

-  Presentation at the meeting with the W3C Semantic Web group
   (8 July 2005)

-  Presentation at the News Standards Summit 2005 (24 May 2005)

Misha

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.