linking data with ontology

From: <mmonroy@usbctg.edu.co>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:48:29 -0500
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Cc: Ivor Tillier <ivor@ivor.net>, semantic-web@w3.org, cferriol@hotmail.com

Hi.

We are studing ontologies and we want to make an application to interact with
information regarding social problems in Colombia. We are realy confused in how
to separate ontologies from data. Probably we are confused in the definition of
the ontology but our main question is Where the ontology finish and where the
data begin?.

Maybe this is simple question for many people but really need your help.

regards

Martin
Carlos

Universidad de San Buenaventura Cartagena: http://www.usbctg.edu.co/correo
Cartagena de  Indias - Colombia - Sur America