Re: Proposed TP presentation: RDF-SIG

Hi Jose,

interesting topic. I'm looking forward to your talk.

When you are talking about the "RDF equivalent of XML-SIG" you might want to
mention the Semantic Web Publishing Vocabulary - Version 2 as related work.
SWP-2 gets pretty close to XML-SIG by also using digests to sign several
resources/graphs at once.

See:

SWP-2 RDFS schema: http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/swp-2/

SWP-2 signature example:
http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/TriQLP/swp/SWP2-AssertWithSignatur
e-Example.trig

Other stuff about Named Graphs: http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/

I'm also planning to give a lightning talk at the SW-IG meeting, talking
about the current developments around Named Graphs. And I was planning to
mention the signature stuff as well. So, maybe we should somehow coordinate
our talks?

Chris

--
Chris Bizer