Re: equivalence relation (quotient relation)

 From your Example:
----------------------------------

 _blank ---relation---> <http://bblfish.net/>
   |------owner-------> "Henry Story"

      deduce the graph

   <http://bblfish.net> ----owner----> "Henry Story"

I think that a "quotient relation" of a property (e.g. "owner") might be what you needed.

Just use the following triple:

:yourRelation rdfs:subPropertyOf  quotientOf(owner)

Note that quotientOf is a mathematical construct, and not yet been supported by OWL DL.

BTW, is there any Description Logic supporting "quotient relation" ?

Yuzhong Qu
Dept.Computer Science & Engineering
Southeast University
Nanjing, China, 210096