Von: Geoff Chappell [mailto:gchappell@intellidimension.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005 14:31
An: 'Chris Bizer'; semantic-web@w3.org
Cc: 'Daniel Westphal'
Betreff: RE: Developers Guide to Semantic Web Toolkits for different
Programming Languages

Hi Chris,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On
> Behalf Of Chris Bizer
> Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 4:19 AM
> To: semantic-web@w3.org
> Cc: 'Daniel Westphal'
> Subject: Developers Guide to Semantic Web Toolkits for different
> Programming Languages
>

> Do you know about any other toolkits?

Not sure what your criteria are (e.g. are you only listing open source
efforts?), but you might want to consider including RDF Gateway[1] in your
list.

RDF Gateway's scripting language is essentially javascript with an embedded
sql-like command language (for accessing the deductive database). Plus RDF
Gateway's built-in web server supports asp-style templating. The included
ADO/OLEDB driver provides integration with any language that supports COM
(javascript, vscript, etc.) and the JDBC driver provides integration with
java.

Thanks,

Geoff Chappell

[1] http://www.intellidimension.com/pages/site/products/rdfgateway.rsp