From: Misha Wolf
Sent: 23 December 2005 13:33
To: 'semantic-web@w3.org'; newsml-2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Statements about statements -- Help needed!

Thanks for all help with this complicated matter.

A new version of the XSLT stylesheet is now available in:
and is called:
   NewsML2-N3_3.xsl

This version generates N3 output (as opposed to NT) and handles most
statements about statements, using the RDF reification vocabulary.
We continue to be unsure whether this is the best approach.  If the
graphing facility in the W3C RDF Validator was working, we could
convert the triples to RDF/XML and feed the result to the Validator,
to see the graphs it generates.  The graph given in the RDF primer
for the example using the reification vocabulary isn't exactly
intuitive.

Any further advice would be most welcome.  Others must have grappled
with this problem.  Is there a preferred solution?

Misha Wolf
News Standards Manager, Reuters, www.reuters.com
Chair, News Metadata Framework WG, IPTC, www.iptc.org/dev
Vice-Chair, NewsML 2 Architecture WP, IPTC, www.iptc.org/dev

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.