CMS: an ontology mapping system

From: Yannis Kalfoglou <y.kalfoglou@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:38:45 +0000
To: "semantic-web@w3c" <semantic-web@w3.org>

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear Colleagues and SW practitioners,

We would like to announce a new tool for ontology mapping: CMS (CROSI
Mapping System). CMS was developed in the context of the HP-funded CROSI
project. The HP Jena-powered CMS is a multi-matcher, ontology mapping
system which allows to combine different alignment algorithms for the
purpose of ontology mapping.

The system is distributed as an open source software for interested
practitioners of ontology mapping and can be downloaded from:
http://www.aktors.org/crosi/deliverables/downloads

A brief description of the system can be found in:
http://www.aktors.org/crosi/deliverables/summary/cms.html

A description of the project that delivered CMS, CROSI, is available here:
http://www.aktors.org/crosi/

We kindly appreciate your feedback or input you may have for advancing
the state-of-the-art in ontology mapping technologies.

The CROSI team,
http://www.aktors.org/crosi/#people