XML/XSD UK eGov and RDF/RDFS

From: adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:58:18 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3.org
After some research I have found a few open source resources for converting
xml/xsd to rdf(s).
These include GRDDL described at
http://idealliance.org/proceedings/xtech05/papers/03-06-01/ and attendant
implementations, code from Helsinki University at
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/group/seco/museums/dist/ and the Harmonise project
at sourceforge.net/projects/hmafra/.
I am about to try the code on some UK gov defined XSD and XML.
What I am wondering is if anyone knows about any existing RDF definition
used in the UK eGov initiative, or any existing tools specifically for the
conversion?
Does anyone have any knowldge of the eGov's attitude to using RDF as an
emerging standard that could be used to wrap existing schemas?
With thanks,
Adam

Adam Saltiel