Re: Semantic of measurement

Stephane,

It has been my hope that ontologies for many domains are realized on the SW. In
addition, it allows the flexibility of semantics for the same general ideas
(measurement) to have their own domain constraints.

So, thinking in broader terms and answering your question...someone should be
working on the ontology for your domain, maybe you could contribute your
ontology work so that others can use it in their taxonomy instances.

Frank V. Castellucci