Re: Publication of XPath/XQuery 3.1 family of Recommendations

On Tue, 2017-03-21 at 12:42 +0000, Andrew Coleman wrote:
> Today we published the Recommendations of the XPath and XQuery 3.1
> family
> of specifications.
>
> Congratulations and thank you to everyone in the XML Query and XSLT
> Working Groups for your hard work and dedication in producing these
> specifications.

(As I wrote in the formal announcement) thank you to both Working
Groups on behalf of W3C - thank you also to all the people who gave
feed back, implemented, wrote tutorials or books, are part of the wider
XML community.

It was a huge amount of work, done well.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)