Re: Errata process

Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com> wrote on 11/07/2017 17:00:34:

> As we publish errata, should we try to update the source XML
> documents so a corrected edition can be prepared if and when we
> choose to do so? Or should we leave that until the time comes?

That's a good thought.  I think we should update the documents as we go
along.  I'll do this for Serialization.

> If we do update them, should we do so in the current CVS locations,
> or should we create some kind of new branch?

I think we should continue on the HEAD branch.  I have tagged all the
files for the 3.1 Rec documents in case we need to rollback for any
reason.

Thanks,
-Andy

Unless stated otherwise above: