Re: ACTION A-661-01 is complete

There are now two table styles in xmlspec-2016.xsl: medium and small.  I added medium and it is used by most tables in XQuery and XPath now.

Small was already there and is used by a couple of appendix tables in XQuery/XPath.  I changed it so that it has internal borders, header cells are centered, end there is additional padding.  It appears this role was only used by XQuery and Full-Text so other documents shouldn't be affected.

I also removed the "Grammar Rules" headers I mentioned below.

Thanks,
Josh