Re: "anonymous function"

On 16-03-01 05:01 PM, Robie, Jonathan wrote:

> I don't think we should change definitions that occur in XQuery 3.0
> unless there is an important reason to do so, and this is an established
> term:
>
> https://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-30/#dt-anonymous-function

That link doesn't really work, because xquery-30 doesn't have that id,
because XQuery 3.0 doesn't define the term "anonymous function".

(It does have the phrase, in the definition of "inline function expression",
but the usage there is consistent with Michael Kay's position.)

The XQuery spec has only defined "anonymous function" since 3 weeks ago (rev
1.116 of expressions.xml).

-Michael