Re: director's call outcome - republish as CR

On Wed, 2016-12-07 at 19:46 +0100, Benito van der Zander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so it is back to pre-CR? After the CR is before the CR?

No, we republish the CR

> Perhaps this is an opportunity to add some new minor function/syntax
> extensions to 3.1 ?

No. The documents need to be essentially unchanged to move to forward
in the New Year.

> If there are no plans for 3.2 it is the last chance.

There's the possibility of continued work in the exquery community
group, and also the possibility that could come back as a 3.2 in a
future Working Group if there's enough interest, but at the moment I'm
not seeing that, I'm afraid.

Liam