Re: F+O spec : function finder

Hi,

inspired by this I made a list for XPath 3.0, JSONiq and my implementation:
http://www.benibela.de/documentation/internettools/xpath-functions.html

Without any content and just many links to the F&O it looks rather void
of information.

Is one allowed to copy pieces of F&O (or the EXPath specs) in the list,
so it can say what each function does?

Cheers,
Benito