RE: rollup table of Schema elements and attributes used

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:52:58 -0000
To: <plh@w3.org>
Cc: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

H Philippe!

>> Attached are rollup tables for databinding basic specification generated
>> after adding a template in databinding.xsl and a section in
>> basic-source.xml. If the Group likes the proposal,

looks great! This should help the "is xs:foo supported by Basic" question.

>> I'm happy to do a CVS commit of my additions.

please feel free! - don't forget we have edcopy/advanced and edcopy/basic,
both are generated from edcopy/patterns with some spec stuff in edcopy/common.

> Oops, I realized there are duplicates in the element and attribute
> tables. Anyway, this gives a good enough idea of the proposal.

I guess a sort might help. I personally think keeping the datatypes
separate, it would be OK to have the elements and attributes in the
same table, but that's up to you.

Thanks once again.
Paul