Guide to Versioning XML Languages using XML Schema 1.1

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:33:36 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

Dear WG,

The XML Schema WG have published a WG note:
"Guide to Versioning XML Languages using XML Schema 1.1"
[1]. This follows the "XML Schema Versioning Use Cases"
WG note [2].

I propose we should conduct a formal WG review of this
seemingly useful document and ensure that the concrete
schema examples within are covered by our patterns documents.

Furthermore this may be a document we can reference and is
likely to assist greatly in addressing our charter requirement
to consider patterns for versioning.

Paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xmlschema-guide2versioning-20060928/
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/2005/xsd-versioning-use-cases/