RE: ISSUE-69: Global Attributes

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:50:55 +0100
To: <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>, <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

> > Something you might consider contributing to .. i plan to put some
> > instructions together on how to contribute a toolkit test report
> > within the next week.
>
> I'll see if I can make follow what to do.  The Schematron looks quite
> daunting at the moment!

Schematron is only required for the detection of patterns in a schema,
to test our patterns you need to be able to generate an echo service
from our examples.wsdl:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/05/

or a version containing just the patterns you support, e.g.:

$ xsltproc --stringparam exclude ":TargetNamespace:NoTargetNamespace:UnionDateString:" \
    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/patterns/examples2wsdl.xsl \
    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/patterns/examples.xml

and then submit a log of the instance documents being exchanged
ideally along with code-snippits - I'm working on the format
as the report generation.

HTH
Paul