From: George Cowe [mailto:gcowe@origoservices.com]
Sent: Wed 10/11/2006 9:24 AM
To: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org
Subject: issue checking

Hi Paul

Re-analysis of the issues list in relation to the existing patterns and examples for completeness. (ACTION 77)

Attached is a set of XSL which highlight 1) issues with no pattern, and 2) patterns with no examples

The patterns.xml and examples.xml files have been updated to correct some issue numbers which were incorrectly allocated and to match xml:ids across the documents. However there are still some inconsistencies where for example a pattern has several examples which leads to no direct link between the patterns.xml and examples.xml (e.g pattern="Include" but examples="IncludeRelative" and "IncludeFullPath")

I manually created a small xml file with a list of the issues which need patterns/examples which drives the process (issues-requiring-examples.xml).

The two output files are
1) issues-but-no-patterns.txt
2) patterns-but-no-examples.txt (some of these do have examples - its just that the names don't match the pattern - making it difficult to automate the match)

There is a build.xml ant file to run the process.

I guess the next thing is to actually create the patterns and examples :)

George