Whither xs:group (and xs:attributeGroup)?

From: Erik Johnson <ejohnson@epicor.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:35:48 -0800
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>
Hi all,

I was looking over the draft Basic XML Schema Patterns and noticed that
global element/attribute group declarations are not mentioned.  I don't
remember seeing any issues raised regarding toolkit support problems with
groups, so I was wondering why they are not part of the "Basic" guidelines?
Thanks and great work on the Basic Patterns!

Cheers,

Erik Johnson