Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding telcon 21 November 2006

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:28:54 -0000
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - approval of minutes:

   - agenda review

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

agenda+ Status of our Documents

    Last Call editing complete (?):

    Significant changes during editing?

    First Working Draft editing complete (?):

agenda+ ISSUE-2: test suite

    ACTION-52 - pauld to develop the echo test client
    ACTION-71 -	pauld to Publish logfile format
    ACTION-78 - yves to Build report from logs using XMLUnit
    ACTION-72 - yves to Write introduction to the Test suite text
                including a Disclaimer and how to deal with mistakes
    ACTION-67 - yves to Investigate IP and process about contribution
                of logs from third parties

agenda+ ISSUE-12: identifying a conformant schema

    ACTION-76 - yves to Investigate alternative approach to pattern detection

    status of patterns detection:

    ACTION-51 - pauld to Collect examples and patterns from the wild to process

agenda+ ISSUE-65: Why would a pattern NOT be included in our Advanced document?

    proposals solicited to shape how we constrain the advanced document,
    if at all.

agenda+ Advanced Issues

    Line up our Advanced issues

agenda+ Any Other Business