Final and Block patterns

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:50:48 -0000
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

>  * final and block issues
>
>   jonc: introduces ISSUE-83, ISSUE-88, ISSUE-89
>
>   feels they should be Basic as they limit the use of xsi:type, even if
>   they're ignored, they're unlikely to break anything
>
>   pauld: if we accept the attributes as Basic, do we have enough
>   granularity to remove ones which don't work with tools?
>
>   jonc: these are mostly harmless
>
>   gcowe: if tools ignore them, is it a problem?
>
>   RESOLUTION: block, final and blockDefault, finalDefault are Basic
>   Patterns, may be finer grained patterns in the document

so I added the following basic patterns:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/FinalDefault/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/BlockDefault/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/GlobalElementBlock/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/GlobalElementFinal/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/GlobalComplexTypeBlock/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/GlobalComplexTypeFinal/

we still need some examples, but do we need to split the patterns up any
further?

Paul