Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 30 May 2006

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:21:30 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

I expect this will be a short meeting to line up work for next
week's two day distributed meeting.

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - agenda review

   - up and coming F2F Meetings

    5-6 June, distributed Testing Task Force meeting
             - hookup via IRC, Agenda bashing

    Proposed meeting for the end of July in London?

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

agenda+ Status of Deliverables

    Working Draft document:

    - Roadmap document
    - Basic XML Schema patterns for Databinding
    - (Advanced XML Schema patterns for Databinding)
    - Test Suite
    - Identification of Patterns

agenda+ ISSUE-52:  identify patterns with URIs

    Yves has sent regrets, but we have some progress on this?

ISSUE-12: identifying a conformant schema

    Example schema generated from the basic patterns document:

agenda+ ISSUE-58: anonymous complexType

    Raised some discussion on the list

agenda+ ISSUE-61: Movement of Patterns between Basic and Advanced Specifications

    New issue raised during the F2F

agenda+ Origo and HL7 Contributions:

    Issues arrising from Origo's contribution

    How do we deal with patterns contained within?:

agenda+ Any Other Business