Re: ISSUE-32: element repetitions other than \"0\", \"1\" and \"unbounded\"

From: Peter Hendry <peter.hendry@capeclear.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:55:00 +0200
To: Databinding WG <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

Is this a validation issue rather than a mapping issue? I suspect most
toolkits will generate the same for maxOccurs>1 and maxOccurs=unbounded
but whether they validate them is a different question. However, is this
group addressing validation as well as mapping or treating them as one
and the same? If also doing validation then each facet needs to be
considered separately.

For the record, Cape Clear validates minOccurs/maxOccurs.

Pete