ISSUE-29: what to do with what to do with \"uncommon\" data structures in programming languages

From: Databinding Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:18:01 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org

ISSUE-29: what to do with what to do with "uncommon" data structures in programming languages

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/29

Raised by: Paul Downey
On product: Basic

originates from ISSUE-1, raised by Vladislav Bezrukov (SAP) which we resolved by
splitting into three sub-issues.

"""
(3) what to do with "uncommon" data structures that I have in my
programming language
- for example in SAP ABAP language there are some specific data
constructs, e.g. field-symbol which represents a specific declaration
(as opposed to a type definition) being assigned upon another data
"""