Agenda (Revised): XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 6 June 2006

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:58:23 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - agenda review

   - up and coming F2F Meetings

    Proposed meeting for the end of July or start of
    August, hosted by BT in London?

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

agenda+ Status of Deliverables

    Working Draft document:

    - Roadmap document
    - Basic XML Schema patterns for Databinding
    - (Advanced XML Schema patterns for Databinding)
    - Test Suite
    - Identification of Patterns

agenda+ Testing Task Force

    Update following our two day informal
    distributed testing meeting Monday 5th June -
    Tuesday 6th June 10:00-16:00 UK time.

agenda+ ISSUE-12: identifying a conformant schema

    progress from George ..

agenda+ ISSUE-35: Design Considerations as Warnings

    follows on from ISSUE-12?

agenda+ ISSUE-2: WSDL and the Test Suite (Auto-generation of )

    progress from Pauld ..

agenda+ ISSUE-9: Support for xs:union

    Some practical testing by Jonc:

agenda+ ISSUE-34: multiple schemas for a single namespace

    proposal for WS-I Basic Profile:

agenda+ ISSUE-33 is xs:Choice a Basic Pattern?

    - following our stronger idea of the role of the
    Basic Patterns document, should this pattern be
    reopened and moved to "Advanced"?

agenda+ Any Other Business