Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 25 July 2006

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:22:24 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

main purpose of this meeting is to prepare for our impending F2F
where we anticipate processing patterns for our Basic Patterns
document.

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - introduction of new members
   - agenda review

   - up and coming F2F Meetings

   31st July-1st August, Hosted by BT, Apsley, Hertfordshire, UK
   Registration:
	http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38435/2006-JUL-DBWG-F2F/

   Logistics:
	http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/admin/2006-07-F2F.html

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/open
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/open

agenda+ Status of Deliverables

    Working Draft document:
    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/snapshots/6/04/basic/basic.html

    - Roadmap document
    - Basic XML Schema patterns for Databinding
    - (Advanced XML Schema patterns for Databinding)
    - Test Suite
    - Identification of Patterns

    http://www.w3.org/2005/10/ws-databinding-charter.html#deliverables

agenda+ ISSUE-66: Enumeration based on SimpleType

agenda+ ISSUE-65: overlapping patterns

agenda+ ISSUE-12: identifying a conformant schema

    progress from Pauld/George?

agenda+ ISSUE-2: WSDL and the Test Suite (Auto-generation of )

    progress from Pauld and Otu?
    anything from Ajith on a test client?

agenda+ Any Other Business