ISSUE-2: excluding named operations from examples.wsdl

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:42:26 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

I encountered an issue when building echo services
from the example WSDLs:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/05/

building a test service for each individual example
WSDLs is tricky to manage, however few toolkits can
process the all-examples in a single wsdl:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/05/examples.wsdl

Maybe we need to generate 'basic.wsdl', 'advanced.wsdl' and 'other.wsdl'
but in the meantime I've found it useful to remove those individual
examples on a per-toolkit basis known to cause barfing:

xsltproc  \
    --stringparam exclude ":Contact:UnionSimpleDateString:UnionDateString:" \
    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/patterns/examples2wsdl.xsl \
    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/05/examples.xml \