ISSUE-16: Multiple patterns for a single data structure

From: Databinding Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:18:25 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org

ISSUE-16: Multiple patterns for a single data structure

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/16

Raised by: Paul Downey
On product: Basic

It seems apparent that we will have structures identified in our roadmap which
may be exhibited in Schema using more than one pattern.

Should we treat all such patterns equally, or should we recommend some patterns
as being preferred over the rest?

Should we even cite one pattern as being the canonical pattern for a given data
structure?