RE: ISSUE-4: Collection of Databinding Implementations

Just in case this potential resource had not been considered, I would
like to point out: http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLDataBinding.htm
It is an excellent list. There aren't too many entries from 2005, but it
looks pretty comprehensive and up-to-date to me.

Ralf Laemmel