[TESTSUITE] correction to pattern TargetNamespace

From: Bezrukov, Vladislav <vladislav.bezrukov@sap.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:36:13 +0100
To: <paul.downey@bt.com>, <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>
When perfoming the tests I noticed some inconsistencies in the test

In some cases a correction could be either using an xs:include or
putting the referenced element directly into the schema.
I would like to inquire the opinion of the WG whether the test suite
should use the xs:include or not.
The reason is that the xs:include increases the initial requirements to
the implementations.
I believe the test examples would not lessen in their capabilities
without xs:include's.

If the WG agrees with this format I could continue formally testing the
schemas/wsdls and provide corrections in that format to this list.

echoTargetNamespace.wsdl	modified: added declaration for the
element "targetNamespace"

	<xs:element name="targetNamespace" type="xs:string"/>
	<xs:element name="echoTargetNamespace">
				<xs:element ref="ex:targetNamespace"/>

Vladislav Bezrukov
SAP AG, Walldorf, Germany