Re: ISSUE-36: Tool selection for testing of basic pattern assertions

From: <Paul.V.Biron@kp.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:49:43 -0700
To: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org
Cc: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org, public-xsd-databinding-request@w3.org

> JAXB 2.0
> JAXB 1.1

Remember that JAXB is a spec for what data binding tools should
generate...not a tool itself.  There is a reference implementation of that
spec and that is what most people mean when they say JAXB...but there are
other implementations of JAXB (e.g., Apache JAXMe)...probably good to
include at least one of those other implementations.

I'd also add at least 1 version of Castor and XMLBeans to John's list (as
I know that some people implementing the HL7 spec have tried to use them).
 Anyone know of any Perl binding tools?  I've only ever seen one very
partial schema validator...so I doubt there are many binding tools :-)

pvb