RE: xs:choice support

Ed wrote:

> I would hope the group does not add something to their document that
discourages the use of the choice type as it is useful and widely used.

If our basic patterns doc describes the set of patterns that give a good
experience with the majority of current tooling then we may not be
including xs:choice at this level. It is not a case of  adding anything
to discourage the use of this construct. As far as the BP deliverable
goes what we do not say is as important as what we do. Patterns will be
'damned' by their omission not by their inclusion .....

George, we also have had experience of difficulties using xs:choice.
This is also seen by some tools as a reason to drop the developer into a
DOM tree.

JonC