RE: on databinding and programming languages

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:57:41 -0000
To: <ylafon@w3.org>, <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

> Do people in this group have databinding experience that involves lots of
> different languages that they could share on the list?

I wonder if there is interest in our collecting a list
of databinding tools, or maybe refactoring the list on
the XML Schema page:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema#Tools

Henry Thompson has a form for collecting new entries
to this page * maybe we could have a flag to identify
tools which provide a 'databinding'.

Paul

* http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2005Dec/0022.html