RE: XPath 2.0 and node-set ?

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:35:20 +0100
To: <darkman_spam@yahoo.fr>, <public-xsd-databinding-comments@w3.org>

Dear Florent,

>  I just had a look at "Basic XML Schema Patterns for Databinding
> Version 1.0", the WD of the 22 November 2006.  I'm surprised to see
> that expressions are based on XPath 2.0, but that the draft uses the
> XSLT 1.0 terminology (node-set vs/ sequence).
>
> Is there any reason to that?

Please accept my sincire applogies for taking so long to
reply to your comment [2]. The Working Group took all of five
minutes to agree [3] on your suggestion and incorporated the
XPath 2.0 term "sequence" some time soon after in our
specification [3].

We trust you are happy with the resolution and thank you
once again, for your comment.

Yours,
Paul, On behalf of the W3C XML Schema Patterns
for Databinding Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/basic/basic.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding-comments/2006Dec/0000.html