RE: Repeated Element

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:32:14 +0100
To: <renato@nicta.com.au>, <public-xsd-databinding-comments@w3.org>

Dear Ranato,

> In your last public draft [1] in section 3.14 Repeated Element, there
> is an assumption that the repeated elements are in semantic order
> - eg Example 20 has the address items  in order.
> Should this be made explicit in the draft?

We discussed this on today's call and decided to record
a new issue "ISSUE-63: is the order of a repeated element significant?"

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/63

> Also, there is a minor typo in Example 18 where it should be
> type="ex:Languages" in the first line
> and name="Languages" in the second, and the Instance should be
> uppercase <Languages>

We're currently building a process to build test Schemas,
WSDL, instance documents and SOAP documents for each pattern in
our specifications, which should catch this, and other such issues
with our examples.

Thanks!
Paul