Re: Remarks and questions about XQ Update Facility test suite

Hello Jonathan,

my apologies too for the delay in responding to you, this is not
retalation :-)
I was just waiting to be ready to provide results for the new version
Qizx 2.1
which supports the XQuery Update Facility 1.0.
Pleas find attached these results.

Concerning my previous remarks/questions, I completely understands your
reasons.

best regards
Xavier