Re: Remarks and questions about XQ Update Facility test suite

public-xqts-comments-request@w3.org wrote on 04/17/2008 01:29:57 PM:

> - Apparently there are some issues with the files in directory
>    xquery-update-10-test-suite/ReportingResults of  the XQUF test suite.
>  It seems that these files are simple copies of the standard XQuery test
> suite rather then what is mentioned on the web site (XQUTSReport.html,
> XQUTSReportSimple.html, XQUTSResult.xsd etc).

I'm not sure what you mean. The files in this directory were updated about
a month ago.

> - it would be nice to have a zip distribution of the XQUF TS.

I'll ask Jonathan to comment on this.

> - Is there a plan to publish a result page like for XQuery ?

You'll find our early results in
http://dev.w3.org/2007/xquery-update-10-test-suite/results/.

> - Or to integrate this as an optional module of the standard test suite
?

We're keeping these results separate for now. This might change when we
get further along with XQuery 1.1.

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012