Re: Do you plan an 0.9.1 release?

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:22:20 -0400
To: Frans Englich <englich@kde.org>
Cc: public-xqts-comments@w3.org
We are planning an interim release, XQTS 0.9.4, sometime around May 12.

We are still working on providing public CVS access to source files. I
hope to have this in place when the interim release goes out.

                                                -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

Frans Englich <englich@kde.org>
Sent by: public-xqts-comments-request@w3.org
04/30/2006 06:31 PM

public-xqts-comments@w3.org
cc

Subject
Do you plan an 0.9.1 release?

Hi,

Do you plan a minor bug fix release for 0.9.0? To me there seem to be a
relatively big amount of invalid tests, which I think would be a pity if
they
stayed all until the release of XQTS 1.0.

Public CVS access didn't work out? That would otherwise help a lot in
nailing
test cases. It's quite a heavy machinery to do full XQTS release just to
detect some cases are incorrect. For example, I think that many of the
invalid encoding tests could have been caught if people had CVS access.

Regards,

                                 Frans