Public access to the CVS repository

From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:38:20 +0000
To: public-xqts-comments@w3.org

Hi everyone,

Just in case anyone has missed it:

Public access to the CVS repository do exist, and has done so since the 0.9.4
release. The instructions for this can be found in the section
called "Accessing our Source Files" in this document:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/test-suite/

For example, the file PublicPagesStagingArea/XQTS_current.zip contains the
packaging of the tests the task force works with, and is updated regularly.

I know many are aware of this. However, for some it was a surprise so I
thought dropping this note could possibly be useful.

(Personal comment.)

Regards,

		Frans